Sunday, February 16, 2014

weekly stills // 16.02.14


The ball well and truly got rolling work-wise over the past week. It was our first full week with the students and can I just say ... phew! And ... hectic! And ... man oh man! And ... well, you get the idea.

Jenkins has been very interesting as well over the last week. I think she's still adjusting to me being back at work. She has taken to spending her sleeping time on the desk chair in the study. Up until yesterday when she decided that the pile of boxes in the spare room (sheesh, I was going to deal with those over the summer break, wasn't I?) was the best place to be.

While I'm here, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who have supported me by voting for my video over here (mine is on the last page). Voting closes at 10pm tonight, so if you haven't voted today and would like to - please do! And feel more than free to share the link!

Linking up with Em's Weekly Stills.

10 comments:

  1. Another positive to online shopping is the boxes the purchases come in, the wonderful cat cubbies they make.
    Jenkins is a sweetie.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's pretty cute! Drives me bonkers 1/2 the time and makes me go awww 1/2 the time! I saw the coolest cat fort someone made with a whole bunch of boxes - and the look on their cat's face is priceless, it's almost as though it's saying "Is this the best you can do?" :)

      Delete
  2. cats and boxes!! always a great combination - have you read the Ginger picture books?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't - it sounds like I'll have to look into them! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh these are wonderful photos Naomi! And what a sweet cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos … specially the top one … so cute :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stills! What a lovely cat you have. Add a box and you have delightful!

    You are a teacher? I am too... this is my first year in a few years without a contract starting at the start of term 1... It is strange and odd and strangely DELICIOUS! I have done some relief teaching, but, there has not been too much of that around yet... So it is writing and coffee and friends and playing for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a teacher - what you're doing sounds a little bit like heaven to me at the moment! I've actually been teaching for ten years, but for nine at my current school, with a break in between where I resigned and went travelling, so one of my big questions at work is when will I be up for long service leave?! I've no idea about that kind of stuff and I hate asking! Ah well, I'll just have to bite the bullet or I'll never find out!

      Delete

Aw, you commented - thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...